Got dents? We are here to help......
Welcome to Panel Perfect, Gloucestershire's leading and only I.M.I. certified Paintless Dent Removal specialists.
WHAT WE DO....
- Repair/remove minor dents from your car, just as if your dent never happened.
- Retain the factory paint, finish and warranty.
- Dents are skillfully crafted out.
- Return your car's bodywork back to its original condition, retain its value and factory finish. Great for lease returns or finance (PCP) return vehicles too!
- Workshop - for larger, highest quality jobs or if the British weather is at its worse!
- Mobile repairs - smaller dents carried out at a time and location ideal for you. (subject to T&C's and adverse weather conditions)
WHAT WE DO NOT DO....
- Paint repairs or resprays.
- Filler work or large smash repairs.
- Alloy wheel repairs.
- Bumper scuffs/cracks.
- Interior plastic or leather repairs.
I can recommend specialists in these areas should you need any suggestions.
Typical causes of dents, most common (but not limited to)-
- Door opening dings.
- Trolleys, wheelie bins or other items falling against the car.
- Minor collision.
- Storm / Hailstorm damage.
- Ball strike (Golf/football/Cricket etc).
- Falling / vandalsim.
- Bird strike.
- Cow damage (yes, this actually happened!)
We have heard all manner of reasons for the cause of dents, we love to hear the stories, but then fix the dents!
BENEFITS OF P.D.R.
- Keep the original paint - factory paint is as good as it gets, if you can retain this it's better for the car, better for the environment and better for your pocket!
- No colour matching issues - because we work with the original finish, we guarantee no issues with paint matching or shrinking filler, which can be a problem with bodyshop repairs.
- Maintain manufacturer's warranty - any respray will not be covered by your cars corrosion/paint warranty, manufactures will only warranty factory paint, they will test the depth of the paint in the event of a claim.
- Fast and convenient - mobile repairs for smaller dents or larger dents can be tackled in our workshop in a matter of hours...not days.
- Cost effective - Paintless dent repair is generally cheaper than a good body shop repair by some way which makes it great value for money. Be wary of ‘cheap’ or shoddy body work jobs they will show.
- Environmentally sound - We use very few or no chemicals during our repairs, no sanding, grinding or spraying.
Workshop - We have Gloucestershire's only specialist Paintless Dent Repair workshop where we can carry out repairs regardless of the weather, tackle larger jobs or where the absolute highest quality is required. We have a comfortable waiting area, wifi, TV and refreshments.
Workshop address (By appointment only please)
28 Knightsbridge Business Centre,
Mobile service for very minor repairs.
Covering, (but not limited to)
- the Cotswolds
(subject to T&C and weather, some areas may incur travel costs)
A bit about us.
My name is Mark Clapham, owner and technician of Panel Perfect. I have been repairing dents, dings and creases every day since 2004 so you could say I'm a bit of a dent nerd!
We are completely independant, NOT part of a franchise, so our quality is consistently high!
Panel Perfect is proud to be Gloucestershire's only I.M.I. accredited dent removal company this is a practical and theory test that can not just be bought into. The certification includes practical, theoretical and ethical testing that must be passed before accreditation is issued. See IMI Accreditation Watch out for part time or inexperienced technicians who can cause more damage than they fix!
I am a huge advocate of dent removal and know that it is the best way to deal with minor dents. I have been working hard for some years to make this innovative and expanding technique common knowledge to the public, it has long been a secret within the motor trade.
Back in 2004 I was working for Dent Wizard/Dent Master (the world’s largest Dent Removal Company), their training was a great start, but ever since then I have kept up to date with the latest cutting edge techniques and tooling meaning that I can often repair larger and more complex damage to a higher standard than our competition, check out our Youtube channel for the videos and here for our 5* Google reviews , Facebook reviews and Yell.com reviews
I set up Panel Perfect in 2007 and I am proud to work with many local vehicle dealerships including Aston Martin, Bentley, Range Rover/Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Lexus and Toyota to name but a few, so you can be assured that your car will be repaired by the best.
We also do lots of work for local body shops as they know it is the best way to repair a minor dent. Although they will offer a paintless dent repair as a service they call me as its such a specialist skill! So cut out the middleman and get in touch.
I'm a petrol-head, I always have been, so I like to treat each vehicle regardless of its marque as if it were my own, so you can be sure it's in good hands, I can discuss exactly what is involved with your specific repair and vehicle so that you know what is happening at each step.