Take a look at what we can do for you
What Are The Main Benefits Of PDF?
- Maintaining the residual value of the vehicle - used car values can be reduced by upto 15% due to the presence of minor dents.
- Save £££s over other traditional methods.
- Convenience, dont 'lose' your car at the bodyshop for days. Let us come to your home or workplace and repair the car in less than an hour.
- Manufacturers warranty is not affected.
- Environmentally friendly, no materials or chemicals used
What Is Paintless Dent Removal (PDR)
Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) is THE BEST way to repair minor dents to your car. Paintless Dent Removal (P.D.R.) is often referred to as an art, it is performed by hand. Using specialist tools, techniques and skill, we massage the damaged panel back to its original shape.
Not all technicians are the same – experience, skill and state of the art tooling can vary massively and at Panel Perfect we are the most experienced, skilled and preferred choice when repairing your car.
What Type Of Damage Can Be Repaired?
Most of the damage that we repair is caused by careless door opening or items falling against the car. We are also able to repair hail damage. The main thing to remember is that we do not use paint - if the paint is damaged traditional methods may have to be used i.e. bodyshop repair.
How Long Will It Take?
Every dent is different, depending upon its size, depth, shape, location on the car and type of vehicle.
Repairs have taken any where from 15 minutes upto 8 hours for a single dent!
How Much Will It Cost?
Because each dent is different every estimate is bespoke, please contact (enquiry/schedule repair form) and we will get back to you.